A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Ladines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecilia Ladines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecilia Ladines, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladines graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ladines has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecilia Aman Ladines MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cecilia A. Ladines practice?
- Dr. Cecilia Ladines has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cecilia Ladines practices Pediatrics near Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL.