A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecilia Lin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecilia Lin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Lin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecilia Tein Lin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cecilia T. Lin practice?
- Dr. Cecilia Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cecilia Lin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Gabriel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA.
See San Gabriel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.