Dr. Cecilia Lin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cecilia Lin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 16th, 2012

More interested in arguing with yourevery reply to her questions on herdiagnosing your illness and comments about every reply you share during your health examination with her, she is more intent on debating with you rather than only treating you simply as she should be doing as a doctor. Agree with most of the patients' feelings. Dirty clinic, Dr Lin truly is rude, disrespectful in the way she talks to you, responds to you with comments that attacks your person and own values. Dr C Lin mistreats you being the patient, you feel uncomfortable with her lousy manner while you are under her 'care', more like her attack, she is so willing to put you down so you feel unworthy, uncomfortable and low. Truly regret going to her even for the 1 time, awful attitude, no manners, no respect, lousy person to receive care from

June 28th, 2011

For serious patients

I've had Dr Lin for the past 10 years. I like her seriousness about patient care and safety. With my 3 cesarians experience, I can't say enough about Dr Lin. My middle cesarian was done by another younger, friendlier, higher rated doctor, but was the worse care I've had. I got the best attention from Dr Lin before, during and after my pregnancy. She spent serious time with my complication, then ensured my incision healed properly (and pretty). I had less pain and worries under her care. I have to say her first impression was not the best but I'm very glad that I stick with her over the years including changing the insurance to make sure I can have her for my third babies. Questions for reviewers: how many reviews actually came from Dr Lin long term patients? There is a reason her office still in existence over 20 years without big sign or advertisement and full appointment. The sweetest lady is her nurse who works for Dr Lin since the beginning, over 20 years!

June 16th, 2010

Don't recommend!

I first went to her because I had an infection and wanted a woman doctor. I couldn't compare her to anyone els. I just go for regular pap exam after that. When I found out the I was pregnant, my boyfriend went with me and said there's something wrong with that doctor. The final straw was when they took that first ultra sound picture and didn't give me a copy or even a photocopy! The nurse who I assumed knew me enough since I've been going to her forever said that I had to ask for a copy IN ADVANCE. Who does that! That's very important to keep for yourself and to show off to others. When I told my friend what had happened she insisted that she would go with me to demand a copy, but I said to just forget about it.

June 10th, 2008

A very horrible experience

I went to doctor Lin unfortunately without checking this website first. Well, that will be the first and last time I go to the most cold, unfriendly and insensitive doctor I have ever met. Maybe she should be taking care of animals and not humans, even though, I would not even take my dog to her. I was a new patient and was never greeted with a smile or a handshake. Rather I was put down and made me feel stupid for having put down the wrong date on my last pap smear. Told me to make up my mind on which referral I wanted first because I didn't have good insurance. I felt so unwelcome and left there crying because she was so insensitive to my problems and condition. I came out of there truly traumatized by this strange woman. All the comments are all true!! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE!

September 1st, 2015