A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Loleng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loleng graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Loleng has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecilia Mejia Loleng MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cecilia M. Loleng practice?
- Dr. Cecilia Loleng has 13 office locations.
Dr. Cecilia Loleng practices Family Medicine near Salinas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seaside, CA and Aptos, CA.
See Salinas Primary Care Doctors.