A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Lyons Gaffaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecilia Lyons Gaffaney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecilia Lyons Gaffaney, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyons Gaffaney graduated from Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm.
Dr. Lyons Gaffaney has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecilia Ann-Sofi Lyons Gaffaney MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cecilia A. Lyons Gaffaney practice?
- Dr. Cecilia Lyons Gaffaney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cecilia Lyons Gaffaney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.