Dr. Cecilia Lyons Gaffaney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cecilia Lyons Gaffaney?

February 11th, 2012

I was seen by Dr. Gaffney as a high risk pregnant patient. Dr. Gaffney was very caring and explained the treatment I would be receiving. Excellent bedside manner

September 15th, 2011

Best dr I have ever seen in my career as bith a health care professional and as a patient. Best dr in every aspect I can think of. We appreciate her and trust her judgement immensely. Saved my daughter's situation when Dr Devine's nursing staff would not do their job.

March 20th, 2011

Highly recommended

I saw Dr. Gaffaney for 2 pregnancies. She is very knowledgeable, caring and always followed up on my test results and explained them to me. I had high risk pregnancies and was very anxious and she put me at ease. The front office staff at Obstetrix isn't always that friendly and sometimes there is a wait but the medical care provided was definitely worth it.

October 16th, 2017