Dr. Cecilia Mckeown-Biagas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cecilia Mckeown-Biagas?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 2nd, 2011

Very Blessed

I was very ill when I went to the clinic, she was turely interested in me and my problem. She took the time to find out about my background and what my issues were. She didnot rush me out of the office nor try to get test done just to make more money. She was very thoughtful about my fiances and what I really needed and gave me the most affordable medications. She seemed actually interested when I returned. She inquired about my family and if I was taking my medications. She has made me more aware of the importance of watching my Blood Pressure and Blood Sugar. I've become healther because of her bed side manner and her caring.

January 9th, 2016