A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Okafor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecilia Okafor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Okafor graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Okafor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mesquite Community Hospital
- Dallas Southwest Medical Center
- Dallas Regional Med Cent
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecilia Nnenna Okafor DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cecilia N. Okafor practice?
- Dr. Cecilia Okafor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cecilia Okafor practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.