Dr. Cecilia Okafor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cecilia Okafor?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 1st, 2016

I had an app with Dr. Okafor today. I waited for a full two hours from when I had an appointment. The office staff seemed sympathetic, but couldn't really do anything about it. They tried to explain that she took walkins also, but what's the point of having an appointment f you have to wait for MORE THAN TWO HOURS after your appointment time? I have things to do as well. The longer I sat there, the more I noticed that the whole office seemed very dirty. I was trying to ignore that at first, but the longer I had to sit there, the more disrespectful it seemed to be kept waiting, so I finally just left. I will look to another Dr.

July 29th, 2011

Dr. Okafor's view of Patients

I was Dr. Okafor's patient for five years. What kept me there me was her ability to make me feel special. I came in with other issues like low self esteem, self criticism and she turned that all around. She told me to see myself as this achiever who had worked hard all her life. She told me to believe that my medication would work better if I worked with the medicine by believing that I was better than whatever it was that bothered me. Her smile alone made me feel she was the best thing that had happened to me in the USA. When I am back there, I will go straight to her office to do my medical check up. I love her attentive and friendly staff who take the time to explain things to me. Dr. Okafor is an excellent doctor.

June 12th, 2010

Excellent Doctor

Doctor Okafor is an excellent Doctor. She is very attentive to the needs of her patients. Going into her clinic, I noticed that the nurses are friendly and eager to help any patient who is in need. This clinic is highly recommendable to any one who is seeking to maintain a healthier life style. I will strongly recommend Dr. Okafor to all of my friends.

March 16th, 2017