Dr. Cecilia Olazar MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

• Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2015
She was very patient and attentive. She listened and I felt cared for. I saw another rhuematologist at UF Shands and left feeling hopeless and uncertain. I left Dr Olazar's office feeling hopeful and sort of renewed.

June 19th, 2015
Dr. Olazar is wonderful. I was referred to her several years ago, and she has treated me faithfully every since. I would be in tremendous pain, if not for her and her staff. They are the best!

June 3rd, 2013
She is super!
Best overall doctor, knows just about everything, super friendly and professional!

April 8th, 2013
A Great Doctor With A Kind Heart..
Doctor Olazar has been my Dr. for almost 20 years. She not only treats me but also treats 3 of my sisters. She is thorough, professional, caring and understanding. I can always rest assured that when I leave her office, I have had the best care possible. She is informed of the latest treatments for my issues and has given me the best and most precise care. Her staff is always cheerful and accommodating whether its on the phone or in the office. If you are looking for a top Rhuematologist, look no further.

August 14th, 2012
Architect
She is a wonderful person and most important a skillful and very smart doctor. Always right in her aproach and now I have my life back. I don't believed in angels until I found Dr. Olazar.Thanks, God!

March 2nd, 2012
I never needed a Rheumatologists until I did
Dr. Olazar is extremely fast, effecient, and most importantly... she's RIGHT!Thank you doc.

October 24th, 2011
A Doctor And Office Staff That Cares
I enjoy my appointments because I am always greeted with a smile from everyone. I love Dr. Olazar for the time and compassion that I get when I'm there. My appointments are never long and drawn out. I would recommend Dr. Olazar and her staff to anyone.

February 2nd, 2011
Lifesaver
After going to four doctors I found Dr. Olazar who diagnosed by illness, that was twenty years ago. I don't know what I would do without her. Everyone in the office takes their time with the patient and Dr. Olazar every question with patience. I would recommend this physician to any patient with an autoimmune disease.

October 16th, 2010
Over the years I have dealt with a spectrum of physicians, and Dr. Olazar is the maestro! I am so grateful to have found her, and an thankful for the excellent care provided by her.

June 28th, 2010
The Best in Jacksonville area (Florida)
Very professional and smart doctor.She listen and then accurately give me a diagnostic and the correct treatment without make expend a lot of money in procedures.Still gratefull for her aproach...

November 14th, 2009
Very caring I felt gettin rid of your pain was a made focus
She was very quit to get me on the right meds for condition, she is very caring and her office staff is wonderful. I love that she does blood test on the premises and calls right away with results

August 31st, 2009
Very Caring, thorough Dr.
I have been seeing Dr. Olazar for 2 years and feel better than I have in a long time. She did suggest bio-medicals for me which have helped to improve my condition. I feel so lucky in finding Dr. Olazar after having another dr basically tell me I just needed to learn to live with my pain. I get my blood work results called in to me within a day or two of my appt. Very efficient, amiable staff.