A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Peabody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peabody
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peabody Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecilia Peabody, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Peabody graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Peabody has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Menlo Park Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecilia Ann Peabody MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cecilia A. Peabody practice?
- Dr. Cecilia Peabody has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecilia Peabody practices Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists.