Dr. Cecilia Pineda MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4
  • 9 reviews

February 24th, 2015
Great doctor. Needed to let patients know about office closing.

July 25th, 2014
Dr. Pineda is a kind and caring clinician, who takes the time to listen to you. I've been seeing Dr. Pineda for 14 years now with 2 chronic conditions. She manages my health exceptionally well and gives me heck about my diet when I deserve it. Other reviewers have said some very off the mark comments " poor diagnostician and into it for the money" These comments are just not True! Dr. Pineda treated me years ago when I did not have insurance --she was very aware of my financial situation and took care not to order expensive tests or use brand medications when a cheaper generic would work just fine and she gave me a discounted office visit. The only comment I have is her office is messy. The staff needs to take a weekend and do a thorough cleaning and organization.

March 11th, 2014
This doctor only cares about money. She charges for every thing. Office is so filthy. She rushes to see all the patients her staff fits into the schedule to make more money for her. She talks about her patients when they leave like what they have or what she saw them for when that should be confidential but not in that office. Charts all over easy to see personal info.

October 11th, 2012
Excellent at the beginning, then always want you come in for something,Stated you have Insurance.

June 21st, 2011
Loving & Caring Doctor
I've been with Dr. Pineda for over 10yrs now and I recommend her to everyone. My whole family sees her, even my extended family! I owe a lot to Dr. Pineda!

October 7th, 2010
Dr pineda is the best. She is always there for you. Very caring

June 3rd, 2009
Be aware!!!
This doctor can not diagnose anything other than a common cold. She misdiagnosed me TWICE, first time I ended up in the ER with a completely useless gallbladder, which she told me it was just heartburn, and this time I am totally disable with herniated spinal disks, and she never once even mentioned that could be my problem; she kept treating my pain as psychological with antidepressants for 2 years. She sees too many patients daily, she is always rushing. I believe she sees as many patients as she can a day, and the result is very poor patient care. She has no time to listen to a patient who has anything more complicated than a common cold.

December 12th, 2008
Dr. Pineda Cares about her Patients
Dr. Pineda really cares about her patients, she personally called me to follow-up after I saw her for a medical problem. At the following visit she was very attentive to what I was saying and always has medical and friendly advise to give!

June 26th, 2008
THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. SHE OBVIOUSLY HAS PERSONAL PROBLEMS AND SHOULD NOT TAKE THEM OUT ON HER PATIENTS!!! SHE DOES NOT LISTEN TO HER PATIENTS. I WOULD DEFINATELY SEEK OUT ANOTHER DR.!