A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Rosales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecilia Rosales is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecilia Rosales, MD is board certified in Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosales graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosales has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecilia M Rosales MD is a female Dermapathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Cecilia M. Rosales practice?
- Dr. Cecilia Rosales has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cecilia Rosales practices Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Overland Park Pathologists.