A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecilia Wang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Third Military Medical University, Chonqing.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecilia Saixi Wang MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cecilia S. Wang practice?
- Dr. Cecilia Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecilia Wang practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Psychiatrists and Wayne Addiction Specialists.