A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecilia Wang is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Third Military Medical University, Chonqing.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecilia Saixi Wang MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cecilia S. Wang practice?
- Dr. Cecilia Wang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cecilia Wang practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Tenafly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ and Maywood, NJ.
See Tenafly Psychiatrists and Tenafly Addiction Specialists.