Dr. Cecilia Stradtman, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
 |  Absolutely wonderful!!  |  show details
by Anonymous on Sep 26th, 2011 on doctor.com

I saw dr. Stratdman while I was pregnant with my daughter. I was on Medicaid at the time and she treated me like any other patient. She also came in o ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
 |  bad visit with Dr.Cecelia Stradtman  |  show details
by Kenyetta Ellis on Nov 25th, 2009

1st when Dr.Stradtman walked into the room she had another patients chart.It was my annnual chk up and i asked her certain questions about my body that she briefly discussed w/ me,then she proceeded w/ the exam,It was painful and she had to use different insruments for my pap as if she didnt kno what size to use,which was very odd.Then i recieved a bill in the mail saying i owed her a copay because she answered a question i had about my body saying it wasnt annual because i had questions.I thought that i could ask questions at an annual chk up,didnt kno that u couldnt say a word in order for it to be an annual chk up.I will never be seeing her again.And she seemed to rush out of the room very fast after the exam,then charged me $10.00 for a sample i asked for.I asked for a sample cup for a followup visit and she gave me one then charged me for it and didnt tell me.