Dr. Cecilia Stradtman Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Cecilia Stradtman?

Posted on October 13th, 2016

Dismissed the severe pains, and very serious side effects, (later found out can be permanent damage) that I was having as not being associated with a medicine I was taking. Later discovered it was directly related. Her attitude was very dismissive, cavalier, as she dismissed the symptoms as not due to the drug. I received three other doctors' opinions, all of which told me my symptoms were indeed directly related to the drug.

Mrs.

Posted on February 18th, 2016

Dr. Stradtman has been my OB/GYN for 12 years. She is excellent, caring, easy to talk to and professional. I am sorry that my insurance does not include her on the list. I would highly recommend her .

Posted on November 19th, 2015

I honestly wish I could give this doctor less than one star. I made the mistake of seeing the doctor I could see the quickest in the group and I paid for it. Not only did she not listen to me, she treated me like I had zero knowledge of my body despite being an RN. I have never been spoken to like I was a child until today. After speaking with former patients, I found out I wasn't the only one. I won't be seeing her again.

Absolutely wonderful!!

Posted on September 27th, 2011

I saw dr. Stratdman while I was pregnant with my daughter. I was on Medicaid at the time and she treated me like any other patient. She also came in o ...

bad visit with Dr.Cecelia Stradtman

Posted on November 25th, 2009

1st when Dr.Stradtman walked into the room she had another patients chart.It was my annnual chk up and i asked her certain questions about my body that she briefly discussed w/ me,then she proceeded w/ the exam,It was painful and she had to use different insruments for my pap as if she didnt kno what size to use,which was very odd.Then i recieved a bill in the mail saying i owed her a copay because she answered a question i had about my body saying it wasnt annual because i had questions.I thought that i could ask questions at an annual chk up,didnt kno that u couldnt say a word in order for it to be an annual chk up.I will never be seeing her again.And she seemed to rush out of the room very fast after the exam,then charged me $10.00 for a sample i asked for.I asked for a sample cup for a followup visit and she gave me one then charged me for it and didnt tell me.

Posted on October 25th, 2017