A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Tellez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecilia Tellez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecilia Tellez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tellez graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Tellez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Mountainview Regional Hospital
- La Clinica De Familia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tellez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cecilia M. Tellez practice?
Dr. Cecilia Tellez practices Family Medicine near San Miguel, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Anthony, NM and Las Cruces, NM.
See San Miguel Family Physicians.