A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecilia Tellez is Excellent. Dr. Tellez has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecilia Tellez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tellez graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tellez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tellez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Tellez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cecilia M. Tellez practice?
Dr. Cecilia Tellez practices Family Medicine near Anthony, NM.
Additional practice locations include: San Miguel, NM and Las Cruces, NM.
See Anthony Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Cecily Tellez, Dr. Sheila Tellez, Dr. Shelia Tellez, Dr. Shayla Tellez