A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Terrado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecilia Terrado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terrado
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Terrado Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecilia Terrado, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Terrado graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Terrado has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecilia Terrado MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Cecilia Terrado practice?
- Dr. Cecilia Terrado has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecilia Terrado practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Gastroenterologists.