A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Terrado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecilia Terrado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terrado
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Terrado Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecilia Terrado, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Terrado graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Terrado has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecilia Terrado MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Cecilia Terrado practice?
- Dr. Cecilia Terrado has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cecilia Terrado practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rocklin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Rocklin Internists and Rocklin Gastroenterologists.