A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Wan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecilia Wan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecilia Wan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wan graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Wan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Peninsula Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecilia W Wan MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cecilia W. Wan practice?
- Dr. Cecilia Wan has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecilia Wan practices Internal Medicine near Burlingame, CA.
See Burlingame Internists.