A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Wieslander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecilia Wieslander, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wieslander graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Wieslander has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- St Paul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecilia Karin Wieslander MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cecilia K. Wieslander practice?
- Dr. Cecilia Wieslander has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecilia Wieslander practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.