Dr. Cecilio Batres Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cecilio Batres?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Cecilio Batres?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 12th, 2015

Rushed

He spent approximately 5 minutes with me. Walked out while I was speaking to him, came back in and gave me a paper about rosasia told me to do what it says, stuck his hand out to me and said goodbye! I had other things to discuss but I wasn inclined to ask him to come back when it was obvious he had more important things to see to. Turns out I interrupted his meeting with a medical equipment or drug salesman that arrived just before I was called back. Done with Batres

January 5th, 2015

He is the best dermatologist I've ever had. He is a professional at what he does and knows his job well. I didn't go there to make friends, what I got was a fantastic doctor. He might come off a little abrasive but the more you go you won't want to change dermatologists. The staff is courteous and friendly as well as knowledgable.

December 15th, 2014

Not Impressed

Not impressed by the slightest. Very rushed appointment. Did not thoroughly explain himself, had to ask several questions to get more information out of him that I felt like should have been easily targeted. Did not seem eager to help or concerned about me as a patient. I will not go back unless I experience worse service from another dermatologist's office, which I highly doubt.

July 2nd, 2012

Great doctor: accurate diagnosis. I have suffered from cystic achne for most of my adult life, he has been the only one to quickly and accuratly dignose and treat agressively which is what was needed.

May 4th, 2009

Top Notch skin doctor

Brilliant doctor but can be a little abrasive with comments. Because of this I tried another doctor who didn't come remotely close to tnis one. I am going to try to get another appointment with Dr. Batres.

September 7th, 2016