A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilio Cabansag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecilio Cabansag is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabansag graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Cabansag has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecilio Moskito Cabansag MD is a male Internist and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Cecilio M. Cabansag practice?
- Dr. Cecilio Cabansag has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cecilio Cabansag practices Gastroenterology near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Port Hueneme, CA.
See Oxnard Gastroenterologists.