Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cecilio Torres-Ruiz
Dr. Cecilio Torres-Ruiz, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with other offices in Tampa, FL and Port Richey, FL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Torres-Ruiz is affiliated with Florida Hospital Waterman and Osceola Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Cecilio Torres-Ruiz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Cecilio Torres-Ruiz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Kortni Flynn
Hospitalist, Pain Management, Internal Medicine
Tampa, FL 0.06 mi10
Dr. Rafael Bonilla
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Bariatric Medicine
Tampa, FL 0.20 mi36