A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecille Guarnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecille Guarnes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecille Guarnes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guarnes graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Guarnes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Cooper
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecille Santiago Guarnes MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cecille S. Guarnes practice?
- Dr. Cecille Guarnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecille Guarnes practices Internal Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Internists.