A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecille Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecille Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecille Taylor, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Taylor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecille Glynis Taylor MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cecille G. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Cecille Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cecille Taylor practices Ophthalmology near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Ophthalmologists.