A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecille Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecille Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecille Taylor, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Taylor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecille G Taylor MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cecille G. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Cecille Taylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cecille Taylor practices Ophthalmology near Folsom, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cordova, CA.
See Folsom Ophthalmologists.