3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
Retired Healthcare Execetive show details Retired Healthcare Execetive
by Sylvia Lobland on Jun 28th, 2013

I was referred to Dr Taylor by a friend.I felt very comfortable with her right away,she recently did cataract surgery in both eyes,she is kind, caring and very professional,she cares about her patients,has a caring bedside manner and is even funny..I adore her,my eye sight is perfect, I have v=never been able to say that. I cannot say enough about her,she is wonderful and I know Doctors ,worked with them for 32 years and she is diffentley one of the best. Sylvia

Jul 19th, 2012

had a cataract surgery go very bad; had a punctured cornea and damaged iris. she handled everything wrong would not recommend her if she was the last dr in sacramento

Dr. Taylor Tried to Blame Me For Problem She Caused show details Dr. Taylor Tried to Blame Me For Problem She Caused
Aug 22nd, 2011

Waited more than an hour several times in her waiting room. Even with scheduled appointment. Horrible bedside manner. Poor follow up and after she realized treatment had gone awry, failed to schedule a follow up appointment.

Wonderful Office, Wonderful Staff show details Wonderful Office, Wonderful Staff
by CecilleTaylor at Citysearch on Jul 25th, 2011 on citysearch.com

The office staff here is wonderful so thoughtful and caring. I would recommend this company for that reason alone. The doctor took the time to go over all my diagnosis and future plans for treatment. I am so happy I found this office and this doctor.

Apr 25th, 2011

I would go elsewhere for a variety of reasons

Patient show details Patient
Mar 30th, 2011

We originally thought this doctor was excellent, but as time went on we realized some severe deficits. She is a great practitioner, but has poor ethical judgement. Most notably her integrity is questionable. She waited too long to send our family member to a glaucoma specialist. She also used her doctor status to sway others to her side when we questioned her judgement. We highly respect her skill, but would not recommend her due to her character flaw.

My Doctor My Friend show details My Doctor My Friend
by Ron Lambertson on Sep 17th, 2010

My family has been under Dr. Taylor's care for several years. My 81 year old mother needed cataract surgery, and Dr. Taylor went out of her way to make sure she was comfortable and at ease with the procedure. Her staff always lets us know when its time for a periodic exam, and calls to remind us the day before the scheduled appointment. Dr. Taylor makes you feel at ease and comfortable during the exam, and during the time together, she is focused on the patient and the patients needs. I would recommend her to family and friends without hesitation.

Aug 16th, 2010

She is really an awesome doctor!

Mar 23rd, 2009

Been a glaucoma patient for 8 years. Has done a great job controlling my pressure.

Jan 22nd, 2009

Misdiagnosed problem; Operation resulted in multiple follow-up surgeries and complete loss of vision in the operated eye.

by lovemytown on Jan 10th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Dr. Palmer opened his private practice in Folsom in March 06. Although the address in this listing is correct, it should be noted that he is no longer with Medical Vision Technology and the phone number is incorrect. The correct number is (916) 98

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by tlg24k at Citysearch on Jul 24th, 2006 on citysearch.com

Had to go for an Independent Medical Exam for a disability claim. Dr. Palmer was extremely polite, which I found pleasant after the way some of the doctors who do these types of exams treated me. He was incredibly thorough, explained everything, and even did some tests that might not have been done by another doctor. He explained the results of one test, which gave me information I had been trying to get from at least a dozen doctors over a 10 year period. The next time I need to see an opthamologist, I`m going to Dr. Palmer of my own accord, not just because I`m being sent to him by someone else. The office staff were all incredibly friendly and helpful, as well.

by tlg24k on Jul 24th, 2006 on citysearch.com