3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Beyond Awful show details Beyond Awful
Sep 4th, 2015

Way too big an ego to be sensitive to patient/client relationship. Bedside manner starts out okay when she first greets you but defensive as all get out if you question her. Had to apologize to me twice for her inappropriate behaviour. After 5 visits we are moving on to another ophthalmologist. Did I mention office wait time (with an appointment) can be anywhere from 1 hour to 90 minutes?)

Jul 19th, 2012

had a cataract surgery go very bad; had a punctured cornea and damaged iris. she handled everything wrong would not recommend her if she was the last dr in sacramento

Dr. Taylor Tried to Blame Me For Problem She Caused show details Dr. Taylor Tried to Blame Me For Problem She Caused
Aug 22nd, 2011

Waited more than an hour several times in her waiting room. Even with scheduled appointment. Horrible bedside manner. Poor follow up and after she realized treatment had gone awry, failed to schedule a follow up appointment.

Apr 25th, 2011

I would go elsewhere for a variety of reasons

Patient show details Patient
Mar 30th, 2011

We originally thought this doctor was excellent, but as time went on we realized some severe deficits. She is a great practitioner, but has poor ethical judgement. Most notably her integrity is questionable. She waited too long to send our family member to a glaucoma specialist. She also used her doctor status to sway others to her side when we questioned her judgement. We highly respect her skill, but would not recommend her due to her character flaw.

My Doctor My Friend show details My Doctor My Friend
by Ron Lambertson on Sep 17th, 2010

My family has been under Dr. Taylor's care for several years. My 81 year old mother needed cataract surgery, and Dr. Taylor went out of her way to make sure she was comfortable and at ease with the procedure. Her staff always lets us know when its time for a periodic exam, and calls to remind us the day before the scheduled appointment. Dr. Taylor makes you feel at ease and comfortable during the exam, and during the time together, she is focused on the patient and the patients needs. I would recommend her to family and friends without hesitation.

Aug 16th, 2010

She is really an awesome doctor!

Mar 23rd, 2009

Been a glaucoma patient for 8 years. Has done a great job controlling my pressure.

Jan 22nd, 2009

Misdiagnosed problem; Operation resulted in multiple follow-up surgeries and complete loss of vision in the operated eye.