Dr. Cecily Anto MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 21st, 2015
The office is amazing. My son had an accident in college he came home in a wheel chair he is walking I can NEVER thank her enough

March 24th, 2014
Unprofessional
From the first visit, she had always been amicable and polite. She had never explained in depth what she was doing or what may be going on with me, and why six months after I was supposed to heal, I was not. S he advised me to use supplements which I found out to have a negative affect on my individual condition and my health. The aspect I am most frustrated with is the fact that she wasted time in helping me. She would have me follow up months later instead of within a couple of days. Her and her assistant together make an amazingly terrible pair. When describing symptoms to the PA, I would receive feedback, mid-sentence, similar to "oh that's strange" or "that doesn't usually happen" accompanied with wide eyes. They never listened to what I was saying, they would focus on one thing I said and start asking me questions and testing my nerves on my body. I never understood what was going on with my health, and being that Dr. Anto just kept sending me for tests with no feedback, I am assuming she felt the same. At one point, I needed three different tests done and was told they would be submitted for promptly after my appointment and I would have them all done within three weeks; it stretched out to over four months because they didn't call the lab (I wasn't allowed to call). I was very angered by the way the receptionists patronized me over the phone when asking about results from months prior (that I was never told about), or really about anything, including scheduling. Every time I called, someone had a problem with it. I have a serious condition and instead of telling me that I should see a different specialist that is more knowledgeable on the topic, or heck, even doing some research or spoke with someone else about it, they just dragged out the "treatment" as much as possible. I am under the impression it was just for the money, not to actually help me that she kept me as a patient. I am very upset that I wasted my time by coming here. This is one office you never want to step foot into if you are unsure about your condition and you put trust in your doctors.

January 23rd, 2013
Extremely Knowledgeable
I believe Dr. Anto would not take the easy path, rather, she would look more deeply even though symptoms could present an easy diagnosis. Simply said she is extremely knowledgeable and trustworthy.

August 3rd, 2012
She is avsolutely the best in every way. I feel

May 16th, 2012
Dr. Anto was very thorough, spent a lot of time with me during my visit and sent me for a variety of tests to rule out anything major. She has an excellent bedside manner.

July 1st, 2011
Exceptional Doctor
I couldn't ask for a better Doctor or PA

February 26th, 2011
Excellent bedside manner, takes her time.

August 5th, 2010
pretty good
I would trust her with a serious neuro problem in an emergency She tends to diagnose according to input from other Drs. and therefore sometimes doesn't look closely enough at positive test results.Her P.A. is excellent.

July 14th, 2009
Dr. Anto is AmazinG!
Dr. Anto as a neurologist, is by far one of the most brightest and most humble doctors who I have ever met. Not only does she seem to want to diagnose the problem, but she shows a "motherly" type of care so that the problem does not get worse, but only gets better! When I first went to the office, I was told that her biggest problem was that she spends too much time with her patients. To me this is amazing because I believe that every patient should be treated equally with time and effort. In my book I see that she respects this rule! I also see that even if she wasn't able to find the problem, you know and feel that you are in good hands because SHE will do everything SHE can do to find out the problem. Thank You Dr. Anto, God Bless your soul and your practice!

October 10th, 2008
The BEST neurologist on Long Island - IMHO
I have used Dr. Anto as my neurologist for approx. 10 years, starting with carpal tunnel (bilateral), and progressing to double crush injury to my neck and lower back. This doctor takes the MOST TIME I have ever experienced in discussing complaints, examination, treatment, etc. Sample medications are dispensed when available to those with no drug coverage, or minimal coverage. Office staff EXCELLENT - kind & compassionate. Could not find a better neurologist; I searched and searched and used several others before finding this gem, Dr. Cecily Anto. Good luck with your choices for your care & treatment.