A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecily Cannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecily Cannon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cannon
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cannon Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannon graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Cannon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henrietta D Goodall Hospital
- Southern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecily Cannon DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cecily Cannon practice?
- Dr. Cecily Cannon has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecily Cannon practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Surgery near Kennebunk, ME.
See Kennebunk Family Physicians, Kennebunk Internists, Kennebunk Pulmonologists, and Kennebunk Surgeons.