A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecily Cannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecily Cannon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cannon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cannon Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannon graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Cannon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henrietta D Goodall Hospital
- Southern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecily Cannon DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cecily Cannon practice?
- Dr. Cecily Cannon has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecily Cannon practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Surgery near Kennebunk, ME.
See Kennebunk Family Physicians, Kennebunk Internists, Kennebunk Pulmonologists, and Kennebunk Surgeons.