Dr. Cecily Kelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cecily Kelly?

September 1st, 2016

Clean and spacious office. Very short wait time. Courteous and helpful staff. They do not rush you in and out. Dr. Kelly puts your mind at ease and is very professional.

September 28th, 2015

Very poor communication follow up on test results. Does not respond to requests for prescription refills from pharmacy or patient. Do not recommend her from a customer service perspective.

September 18th, 2015

Beware!!!!

Terrible experience! Dr Kelly questioned every prescription I have ever taken even ones I haven't taken in years. She's not a safe option. Beware!!

March 6th, 2014

Very knowledgeable and up to date with techniques. Willing to look into alternative practices and actually listen to her patients.

January 30th, 2014

Great doctor

Dr. Kelly listens well and really knows what she is doing. She diagnosed me with a problem I've had for many years and seen many specialists for. Within just a few months, my issues cleared up with her treatment.

February 21st, 2013

Doctor Kelly is a blessing

Doctor Kelly is a well educated doctor, and I love the way she listens to me and gives me my options (educates me and informs me) of what I should do/steps to take! She looks out for her patients well being and there overall health & family! I love going to her doctors office because of how friendly her and her staff are towards my daughter, my husband and myself. I am expecting my second child and sometimes my husband can't make the visits with me the staff there help watch my 17 month old! I love that they love my daughter and help me! It's a true blessing. The staff in the office are just like doctor Kelly! I'm very thankful for everything they do for me and my family!

June 27th, 2011

Mac and Sandy McEachern

Mac and I love Dr Kelly and all her associates. She's dogged in finding ways to help us be well.

September 25th, 2010

Dr. Kelly was nice and I didn't have to wait long time to get appointment. She really likes pregnant women. Good doctor for entire family.

Doctor's Response

I'm glad you had a good experience! The advantage to seeing a family physician for your pregnancy is I get to take care of the mother and baby not only before but after the birth!

September 8th, 2010

Dr. Kelly listened carefully to my concerns, explained her conclusions carefully, and made me feel comfortable with what plans she made. Her office staff were friendly and easy to work with.

Doctor's Response

I strive to make sure you understand everything I explain.

August 13th, 2010

The overall experience was excellent.

August 12th, 2010

University Professor of Education

Dr. Kelly was very pleasant when I came for my visit. I didn't have to wait but about 5 minutes. She was very willing to listen to me. I thought she was very caring.

November 22nd, 2016