Dr. Cecily Lesko MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 30th, 2014
Great doctor & excellent surgeon
Dr Cecily Lesko is a caring & competent doctor. She spends time answering all your questions. She has operated on both family & friends and is an excellent surgeon.

July 9th, 2013
My 13 year old daughter has Type 1 Diabetes. I previously took her to an optometrist for her yearly check up and my daughter was complaining that her vision was blurry sometimes. The doctor said her eyes were fine and when my daughter asked her why her vision was blurry, the doctor yelled at her and said "You do not need glasses". Well, I would never go back to that optometrist again. I called Dr. Lesko's office to see if she deals with young patients with diabetes and the office staff said yes and were so friendly. When we saw Dr. Lesko for our first check up, she thoroughly checked my daughters eyes and explained in full detail that when he sugar is high, it takes a few days for the swelling to go down and that is why her vision was blurry. She made both my daughter and I feel so comfortable. Dr. Lesko is an amazing doctor and would recommend her to everyone.

December 3rd, 2010
Wonderful doctor and excellent surgeon
Dr. Cecily Lesko has been my doctor for several years and has always been great for office visits. In the past two years she operated on my cataracts for both eyes (I am young for cataracts this started to be a problem in my mid-50's and had the operations at 60 years old.She is a great surgeon and attended to all my concerns, pre-op and post-op. You will find none better than her.

September 15th, 2010
Perfect!
Dr. Cecily Lesko is a female first of all. There are two Dr. Leskos at the practice; the other being the male. I have never met him, but Cecily is fantastic! I know she works with adults & children with special needs & even arranges special appointments (if need be) with extra time allotted for them. We just made an appt. for our 3 year old daughter's first eye doctor visit & we could not be more confident that all will go smoothly!

January 23rd, 2017