Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cedric Olivera
Dr. Cedric Olivera, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Olivera is affiliated with NYU Lutheran Medical Center, University Hospital of BrooklynSuny Downstate and University Hospital of Brooklyn. Dr. Olivera has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Cedric Olivera has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Cedric Olivera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Shailini Singh
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi44
Dr. Konstantin Zakashansky
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi13
Dr. John Ilagan
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi19