A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cedric Olivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cedric Olivera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cedric Olivera, MD, MS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Interstitial Cystitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Olivera graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Olivera has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cedric Olivera MD and MS is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cedric Olivera practice?
- Dr. Cedric Olivera has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cedric Olivera practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.