A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cedric Pratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cedric Pratt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pratt
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pratt Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Pratt graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pratt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Dayton
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cedric Pratt DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cedric Pratt practice?
- Dr. Cedric Pratt has 6 office locations.
Dr. Cedric Pratt practices Ophthalmology near Conway, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH and Columbus, OH.
See Conway Ophthalmologists.