A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cedric Pratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cedric Pratt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pratt
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pratt Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Pratt graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pratt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Dayton
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cedric Pratt DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cedric Pratt practice?
- Dr. Cedric Pratt has 1 office location.
Dr. Cedric Pratt practices Ophthalmology near Conway, AR.
See Conway Ophthalmologists.