Internists, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)
Video profile
East Dallas
North Texas Infectious Disease
3409 Worth St
Ste 710
Dallas, TX 75246
214-823-2533
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. is Great - Staff is useless.  |  show details
by G S on Jun 20th, 2013

Dr. Spak is awesome.....Renee and Bryan are useless. Both are liars. They would rather cover their butts than be truthful. Neither take ownership of their actions. Both make accusatory comments. Renee has a bad attitude. Never smiles or converses much. Bryan is defensive. Never wrong. Always somebody else’s fault...NEVER HIS! Isn’t that something? Both need head adjustments. Neither have personalities. Renee is rude. Bryan is offensive. Neither one have balls...(well maybe one but since both are blonde... you figure it out). I've had it with both of them. Both fail to follow through with anything for the patient. Put a pickle in front of either one and see who bites first. Both can be snappy, cold, impersonal and crabby. Maybe that's the problem...CRABBY less the BY add and S. Neither could sell a car let alone a bologna sandwich to a stranger especially on stale bread. I think their pilot lights are out, maybe there are holes in their dingy and maybe got some splinters in the windmill of their minds. Both react like sour pickles when confronted. Renee has a lot of hostility. BARBIE GONE MAD syndrome! Bryan is just hostile but it’s hard to tell them apart...really! Both have similar bi-polar and multiple personalities. As a patient...I'll never go back. They confuse me and the air that I breathe. They lie, they've lied and they're LIARS! Just to cover their butts. Of course...their opinion of me is none of my business as mine does not appear to be any of theirs because they simply do not care. TURDS!

|  The Good Doctor  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

After being a patient of Dr Spak for several years, overall this guy is on the ball. His recommendations and referrals have been spot on imo. I would recommend this specialist to newly diagnosed or the experienced patient.

|  SAVED MY LIFE  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2011

When all my other doctors were ready to send me to hospice, Dr. Spak insisted on giving me a chance and started treating my disease. I was blessed by God to put Dr. Spak on my case. I would recommend Dr. Spak to anyone of my family and friends. He is one of the best infectious disease doctors anywhere.

|  First appointment  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2010

Hardest appointment I ever got in my whole life. The doctors in the practice required that all medical records from prior surgeries (related to this problem) be submitted before they would accept me as a patient. However, that does seem appropriate for an infectious disease doctor. After that, things have gone very well and he seems to care a lot about my recovery.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2010

I've been going to Dr Spak for over a year now and he is one of the best I have delelt with in my 20 years of disease. He takes the time to explain things and makes sure you are part of your care.

|  show details
Jan 28th, 2010

Comes on with a superior attitude, that he knows it all, yet failed to cure the first time. Second time, "Well, it doesn't always work, and you're one of the ones it doesn't work". Appears to not follow up on lab work and does not get along with patients or their family. He was definetly a waste of time and money.