Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 14th, 2016

Dr. Spak was lead physician when I was severely ill last year, and he provided me with exceptional care. He is a deeply learned doctor who puts the patient's welfare above all other considerations. I credit him with leading a team of physicians that saved my life. He found my medical issue, treated me with compassion, and has maintained a personal interest in my continued good health. I recommend him highly without reservation.

The Good Doctor show details The Good Doctor
Jul 24th, 2012

After being a patient of Dr Spak for several years, overall this guy is on the ball. His recommendations and referrals have been spot on imo. I would recommend this specialist to newly diagnosed or the experienced patient.

SAVED MY LIFE show details SAVED MY LIFE
Mar 9th, 2011

When all my other doctors were ready to send me to hospice, Dr. Spak insisted on giving me a chance and started treating my disease. I was blessed by God to put Dr. Spak on my case. I would recommend Dr. Spak to anyone of my family and friends. He is one of the best infectious disease doctors anywhere.

First appointment show details First appointment
Oct 5th, 2010

Hardest appointment I ever got in my whole life. The doctors in the practice required that all medical records from prior surgeries (related to this problem) be submitted before they would accept me as a patient. However, that does seem appropriate for an infectious disease doctor. After that, things have gone very well and he seems to care a lot about my recovery.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Sep 28th, 2010

I've been going to Dr Spak for over a year now and he is one of the best I have delelt with in my 20 years of disease. He takes the time to explain things and makes sure you are part of your care.

Jan 28th, 2010

Comes on with a superior attitude, that he knows it all, yet failed to cure the first time. Second time, "Well, it doesn't always work, and you're one of the ones it doesn't work". Appears to not follow up on lab work and does not get along with patients or their family. He was definetly a waste of time and money.