Dr. Cedric Spak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cedric Spak?

September 19th, 2017

Rude and Unprofessional

When questioned about my care, this doctor was very rude and then avoided me at my next appointment.

January 14th, 2016

Dr. Spak was lead physician when I was severely ill last year, and he provided me with exceptional care. He is a deeply learned doctor who puts the patient's welfare above all other considerations. I credit him with leading a team of physicians that saved my life. He found my medical issue, treated me with compassion, and has maintained a personal interest in my continued good health. I recommend him highly without reservation.

July 24th, 2012

The Good Doctor

After being a patient of Dr Spak for several years, overall this guy is on the ball. His recommendations and referrals have been spot on imo. I would recommend this specialist to newly diagnosed or the experienced patient.

March 9th, 2011

SAVED MY LIFE

When all my other doctors were ready to send me to hospice, Dr. Spak insisted on giving me a chance and started treating my disease. I was blessed by God to put Dr. Spak on my case. I would recommend Dr. Spak to anyone of my family and friends. He is one of the best infectious disease doctors anywhere.

October 5th, 2010

First appointment

Hardest appointment I ever got in my whole life. The doctors in the practice required that all medical records from prior surgeries (related to this problem) be submitted before they would accept me as a patient. However, that does seem appropriate for an infectious disease doctor. After that, things have gone very well and he seems to care a lot about my recovery.

September 28th, 2010

Great Doctor

I've been going to Dr Spak for over a year now and he is one of the best I have delelt with in my 20 years of disease. He takes the time to explain things and makes sure you are part of your care.

January 28th, 2010

Comes on with a superior attitude, that he knows it all, yet failed to cure the first time. Second time, "Well, it doesn't always work, and you're one of the ones it doesn't work". Appears to not follow up on lab work and does not get along with patients or their family. He was definetly a waste of time and money.

April 10th, 2017