A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cedric Thayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cedric Thayer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Thayer graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thayer has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cedric V Thayer MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cedric V. Thayer practice?
- Dr. Cedric Thayer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cedric Thayer practices Internal Medicine near Two Rivers, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Reedsville, WI.
See Two Rivers Internists.