A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cedric Thayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Thayer graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Thayer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thayer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance