A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cedric Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cedric Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cedric Wong, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cedric Loh-Shin Wong MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cedric L. Wong practice?
- Dr. Cedric Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Cedric Wong practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Surgeons.