Dr. Cela Doppelt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cela Doppelt?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 16th, 2015

I love her she is one of the best Drs that has ever treated me Why did she leave the practice and who do I go to now that will understand my needs as she did I miss her

April 30th, 2015

Suffered for 2years misdiagnosed fallopian tube prolapse after hysterectomy symptoms extreme bloating, back pain, painful intercourse. Finally went to new doctor had biopsy showed prolapse, new doctor thought it originated right from surgery. Went back to dr doppelt 3 different times, she misdiagnosed & did not take my complaints serious. Think she needs to retire!

March 13th, 2015

Dr Doppelt is amazing!!!!

June 7th, 2012

Find another doctor

Not only did one always have to wait an unreasonable amount of time in the waiting room, the last visit I also had to wait over 20 minutes in the examination room while she was outside talking and joking with the staff about personal matters. I could hear the whole conversation. She did try to help me but gave me incorrect advice on a visit that ended up giving me a relatively serious medical problem.

May 16th, 2012

Terrible, incompetent physician, do not see her

When she was with another practice, i was diagnosed with a miscarriage, discovered during ultrasound, at a 10 week regular check up. Not only did she keep us waiting after this discovery, talking to what appeared to be a family member on the telephone outside the office, she came in and literally said, "are you sure you want kids?" (seriously) She did nothing to comfort or assuage the shock we were going through, and then proceeded to insensitively breeze through the procedures for a D&C (evacuation of the fetus). I contemplated filing suit, but was too bereaved to go ahead with it. Please find a different doctor!!!!

August 16th, 2011

Look elsewhere.

I waited and waited in the lobby, over an hour and a half .... then I left. Overbooked, uncaring staff who never bothered to say ONE word to me as I sat there with the clock ticking. Quite a shame, as I had heard good things about her.Moving on ....

November 17th, 2010

Dr Dopppelt is very caring and concerned professional with the wonderful ability to make you feel totaly at ease in her presence and as an added bonus has a good sense of humor. She Treats patients with the utmost respect.

August 3rd, 2010

Dr.Doppelt delivered 3 of my children andhelped me with a serious gyn problem whenI became menopausal. She is smart, attentive, and really cared about me personally. She is an excellent surgeon & I couldn't be in better hands. Everyone in the hospital raves about her.That speaks volumes about the kind of wonderful person and doctor she is.

August 30th, 2009

Best Gynecologist !!!

October 24th, 2008

Worth waiting for

Dr. Doppelt is a warm, gental,caring and funny doctor. She will listen to your concerns,

May 22nd, 2017