Dr. Cela Doppelt Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Cela Doppelt?

Run!

Posted on October 29th, 2017

As my GYN, Dr Doppelt cut up my body so badly in surgery that other drs can't explain what she did! She hand wrote in one 'procedure' on the consent form AFTER I signed it that was never even a consideration for me, ALL of which became infected from the get go at Newton-Wellesley Hospital. She then denied doing anything more than what we discussed claiming that my muscles simply 'disintegrated' without cause, although she surgically severed them for NO medical reason! Reconstructive surgery helped some but even plastic surgery won't undo the damage that she did to my body.

Posted on September 16th, 2015

I love her she is one of the best Drs that has ever treated me Why did she leave the practice and who do I go to now that will understand my needs as she did I miss her

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Suffered for 2years misdiagnosed fallopian tube prolapse after hysterectomy symptoms extreme bloating, back pain, painful intercourse. Finally went to new doctor had biopsy showed prolapse, new doctor thought it originated right from surgery. Went back to dr doppelt 3 different times, she misdiagnosed & did not take my complaints serious. Think she needs to retire!

Posted on March 13th, 2015

Dr Doppelt is amazing!!!!

Find another doctor

Posted on June 7th, 2012

Not only did one always have to wait an unreasonable amount of time in the waiting room, the last visit I also had to wait over 20 minutes in the examination room while she was outside talking and joking with the staff about personal matters. I could hear the whole conversation. She did try to help me but gave me incorrect advice on a visit that ended up giving me a relatively serious medical problem.

Terrible, incompetent physician, do not see her

Posted on May 16th, 2012

When she was with another practice, i was diagnosed with a miscarriage, discovered during ultrasound, at a 10 week regular check up. Not only did she keep us waiting after this discovery, talking to what appeared to be a family member on the telephone outside the office, she came in and literally said, "are you sure you want kids?" (seriously) She did nothing to comfort or assuage the shock we were going through, and then proceeded to insensitively breeze through the procedures for a D&C (evacuation of the fetus). I contemplated filing suit, but was too bereaved to go ahead with it. Please find a different doctor!!!!

Look elsewhere.

Posted on August 16th, 2011

I waited and waited in the lobby, over an hour and a half .... then I left. Overbooked, uncaring staff who never bothered to say ONE word to me as I sat there with the clock ticking. Quite a shame, as I had heard good things about her.Moving on ....

Posted on November 17th, 2010

Dr Dopppelt is very caring and concerned professional with the wonderful ability to make you feel totaly at ease in her presence and as an added bonus has a good sense of humor. She Treats patients with the utmost respect.

Posted on August 3rd, 2010

Dr.Doppelt delivered 3 of my children andhelped me with a serious gyn problem whenI became menopausal. She is smart, attentive, and really cared about me personally. She is an excellent surgeon & I couldn't be in better hands. Everyone in the hospital raves about her.That speaks volumes about the kind of wonderful person and doctor she is.

Best Gynecologist !!!

Posted on August 30th, 2009

Worth waiting for

Posted on October 24th, 2008

Dr. Doppelt is a warm, gental,caring and funny doctor. She will listen to your concerns,

Posted on October 29th, 2017