Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

the best show details the best
by arlene murphy on Aug 7th, 2013

Dr. Yue is the best, when I started having back trouble dr yue did such a great job of referring me to all the best specialist and now I rarely have any pain thanks dr yue

Jul 4th, 2012

good doctor

Thorough and caring show details Thorough and caring
Jun 7th, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Yue for over 10 years and she always listens and asks questions. Has diagnosed problems accurately and prescribed accordingly.

Apr 12th, 2011

Just like some of the other comments, our entire family went to her for 6 years. As soon as it was evident that I would need a hysterectomy, she still insisted that it was just weight and early menopause. I was 15 pounds overweight - I doubt that was the problem. When we swtiched doctors, they did a hysterectomy within 2 months. What family doctor has botox Tuesday - seriously!!!

Was Good- Not Anymore/ Watch out show details Was Good- Not Anymore/ Watch out
Oct 4th, 2010

the receptionists treat you like garbage, verry rude and condecsending. i realy liked this doc, for 8 years, then i came down with a chronic back pain and her and the whole group kicked me to the curb.. told me to get lost/ after 8 years. now i'm in severe pain and have to have the drama of trying to find another doctor, not easy. thanks a lot.(sic)

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
by C. Butler on Sep 14th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Yue for several years. She is an excellent doctor.Very talented, esthetically, in the practice of cosmetic medicine, including botox and fillers. Reasonably priced. Would recommend.

Worst Doctor in Tujunga show details Worst Doctor in Tujunga
Apr 13th, 2010

she doesnt care about her patients makes them wait for one or 2 hours i dont reccomend anybody to her