Family Physicians

Tujunga Medical Group
6673 Foothill Blvd
Tujunga, CA 91042
818-353-8581
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  the best  |  show details
by arlene murphy on Aug 7th, 2013

Dr. Yue is the best, when I started having back trouble dr yue did such a great job of referring me to all the best specialist and now I rarely have any pain thanks dr yue

|  show details
Jul 4th, 2012

good doctor

|  Thorough and caring  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Yue for over 10 years and she always listens and asks questions. Has diagnosed problems accurately and prescribed accordingly.

|  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

Just like some of the other comments, our entire family went to her for 6 years. As soon as it was evident that I would need a hysterectomy, she still insisted that it was just weight and early menopause. I was 15 pounds overweight - I doubt that was the problem. When we swtiched doctors, they did a hysterectomy within 2 months. What family doctor has botox Tuesday - seriously!!!

|  Was Good- Not Anymore/ Watch out  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2010

the receptionists treat you like garbage, verry rude and condecsending. i realy liked this doc, for 8 years, then i came down with a chronic back pain and her and the whole group kicked me to the curb.. told me to get lost/ after 8 years. now i'm in severe pain and have to have the drama of trying to find another doctor, not easy. thanks a lot.(sic)

|  Caring Doctor  |  show details
by C. Butler on Sep 14th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Yue for several years. She is an excellent doctor.Very talented, esthetically, in the practice of cosmetic medicine, including botox and fillers. Reasonably priced. Would recommend.

|  Worst Doctor in Tujunga  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2010

she doesnt care about her patients makes them wait for one or 2 hours i dont reccomend anybody to her