A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celerina Liwag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celerina Liwag is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celerina Liwag, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liwag graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Liwag has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celerina Liwag MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Celerina Liwag practice?
- Dr. Celerina Liwag has 1 office location.
Dr. Celerina Liwag practices Pediatrics near Ephrata, PA.
See Ephrata Pediatricians.