A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celerina Liwag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celerina Liwag, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liwag graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Liwag has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liwag accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans