Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Celerina Medina
Dr. Celerina Medina, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Gate, CA. She has 48 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice. Dr. Medina is affiliated with St Francis Medical Center, Whittier Hospital Medical AHMC and Good Samaritan Hospital-LA. She speaks English.
Dr. Celerina Medina has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Celerina Medina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Gate, CA.
Dr. Vijay Gyan
South Gate, CA 0.04 mi38
Dr. Carlos Venegas
General Practice, Family Medicine
South Gate, CA 0.12 mi
Dr. Samuel Wosk
Internal Medicine, General Practice
South Gate, CA 0.22 mi35