A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celerina Medina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Medina graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Medina has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Medina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Celerina D. Medina practice?
Dr. Celerina Medina practices General Practice near South Gate, CA.
See South Gate General Practitioners.