A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celerina Medina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celerina Medina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medina
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Medina Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Medina graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Medina has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celerina De Borja Medina MD is a female General Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Celerina D. Medina practice?
- Dr. Celerina Medina has 1 office location.
Dr. Celerina Medina practices General Practice near South Gate, CA.
See South Gate General Practitioners.