A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celerina Medina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Medina graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Medina has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celerina De Borja Medina MD is a female General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Celerina D. Medina practice?
- Dr. Celerina Medina has 1 office location.
Dr. Celerina Medina practices General Practice near South Gate, CA.
See South Gate General Practitioners.