A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celeste Brabec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celeste Brabec, Board Certified Reproductive Endocrinologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celeste Brabec, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brabec graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brabec has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celeste Johnson Brabec MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Celeste J. Brabec practice?
- Dr. Celeste Brabec has 1 office location.
Dr. Celeste Brabec practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Lenexa, KS.
See Lenexa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.