A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celeste Brabec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celeste Brabec, Board Certified Reproductive Endocrinologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brabec
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Brabec Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celeste Brabec, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brabec graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brabec has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celeste M Brabec MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Celeste M. Brabec practice?
- Dr. Celeste Brabec has 1 office location.
Dr. Celeste Brabec practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Lenexa, KS.
See Lenexa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.