A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celeste Hollands:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celeste Hollands is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celeste Hollands, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollands graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Hollands has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Johns Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celeste Marie Hollands MD is a female Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Celeste M. Hollands practice?
- Dr. Celeste Hollands has 3 office locations.
Dr. Celeste Hollands practices Surgery near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Mobile, AL.
See Albany Surgeons.