A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celeste Hollands:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celeste Hollands is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollands
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hollands Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celeste Hollands, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollands graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Hollands has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Johns Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celeste Marie Hollands MD is a female Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Celeste M. Hollands practice?
- Dr. Celeste Hollands has 3 office locations.
Dr. Celeste Hollands practices Surgery near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Mobile, AL.
See Albany Surgeons.