Learn more about Dr. Celeste Jacque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celeste Jacque is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacque
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacque Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celeste Jacque, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacque graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Jacque has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celeste A Jacque MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Celeste A. Jacque practice?
- Dr. Celeste Jacque has 2 office locations.
Dr. Celeste Jacque practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Livingston Psychiatrists.