A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celeste Jacque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celeste Jacque is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celeste Jacque, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacque graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Jacque has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Hospital Center at Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celeste Jacque MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Celeste Jacque practice?
- Dr. Celeste Jacque has 2 office locations.
Dr. Celeste Jacque practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Landing, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Landing Psychiatrists and Landing Child Psychiatrists.