Dr. Celeste Jacque Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Celeste Jacque?

March 7th, 2017

Best Psychiatrist To Have Treated Me

She is excellent in prescribing medications. I was in a bad place when I started to see her. I feel fortunate I was able to become a patient of hers.

September 7th, 2013

Excellent!!

After years of no answers and no treatment, the diagnosis was made by this Dr. The treatment instituted much to my relief.

July 23rd, 2013

"Best friend" type doctor... one of the good guys!

After a few years of getting all the wrong answers, she asked some rather interesting questions that no one else felt necessary... and NAILLED IT! I was not an easy diagnosis. I do not offer information. I'll answer any question honestly. Thankful that she asked the right ones. I am 65 years old. Started at 49. Basically "maintenance" now. Look forward to my "visits". Staff overly friendly. BE ON TIME! She plays fair. Very short waits, if any... will not waste your time if the patient before you is late. Always accommodating. Always interested in what you have to say. Listens well. Very intelligent. Easily understood.

December 29th, 2011

She was great with my child. She responds quickly when called. Hard to get an initial appt but once accepted into the practice, she is excellent. I trust her and mt child trust her. Highly respected in her field. Be warned - Do not be late. She run a timely practice and 5 min late runs into your time- she does not delay other patients.

June 20th, 2011

My teenage daughter likes this doctor even thought she disliked others. She comes across a little cold at first, but she does have valid caring for her patients and will spend the time to listen to you if you communicate with her. I have heard good feedback from others about her before going there.

February 17th, 2011

I can't stand this woman.

January 7th, 2011

GREAT DOCTOR

I have seen other Dr's in the past and Dr Jacque is the best. I would not hesitate to refer her to anyone. The above comments are unfair and not thought out. Dr Jacque is a Psychiatrist, she is to the point, thats what Psychiatrist's do. If you want warm and fuzzy see a counselor. She has always listened to me. She and her staff have always been accomodating.

December 3rd, 2010

Excellent

I have gone to alot of Psychiatrists and she rates as top in all of Northern NJMM

August 29th, 2010

Totally rude

May 27th, 2010

Dissapointment

Rude and unprofessional. Too temperamental to treat others.

June 19th, 2009

Improved my life...

The mind is a terrible thing to have turn against you. Dr. Jacque is the best medicine I have ever had. (I call her "my girl!!")

October 17th, 2017