Psychiatrists

215 Kings Hwy
Suite 1A
Landing, NJ 07850
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Excellent!!  |  show details
by Paulette T on Sep 7th, 2013

After years of no answers and no treatment, the diagnosis was made by this Dr. The treatment instituted much to my relief.

|  "Best friend" type doctor... one of the good guys!  |  show details
by Richard on Jul 22nd, 2013

After a few years of getting all the wrong answers, she asked some rather interesting questions that no one else felt necessary... and NAILLED IT! I was not an easy diagnosis. I do not offer information. I'll answer any question honestly. Thankful that she asked the right ones. I am 65 years old. Started at 49. Basically "maintenance" now. Look forward to my "visits". Staff overly friendly. BE ON TIME! She plays fair. Very short waits, if any... will not waste your time if the patient before you is late. Always accommodating. Always interested in what you have to say. Listens well. Very intelligent. Easily understood.

Dec 29th, 2011

She was great with my child. She responds quickly when called. Hard to get an initial appt but once accepted into the practice, she is excellent. I trust her and mt child trust her. Highly respected in her field. Be warned - Do not be late. She run a timely practice and 5 min late runs into your time- she does not delay other patients.

Jun 20th, 2011

My teenage daughter likes this doctor even thought she disliked others. She comes across a little cold at first, but she does have valid caring for her patients and will spend the time to listen to you if you communicate with her. I have heard good feedback from others about her before going there.

Feb 17th, 2011

I can't stand this woman.

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2011

I have seen other Dr's in the past and Dr Jacque is the best. I would not hesitate to refer her to anyone. The above comments are unfair and not thought out. Dr Jacque is a Psychiatrist, she is to the point, thats what Psychiatrist's do. If you want warm and fuzzy see a counselor. She has always listened to me. She and her staff have always been accomodating.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2010

I have gone to alot of Psychiatrists and she rates as top in all of Northern NJMM

Aug 29th, 2010

Totally rude

|  Dissapointment  |  show details
May 26th, 2010

Rude and unprofessional. Too temperamental to treat others.

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 19th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Jacque is a great Dr. She takes her time evaluating you before making a diagnosis. Her office staff is very nice and helpful.

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Improved my life...  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2009

The mind is a terrible thing to have turn against you. Dr. Jacque is the best medicine I have ever had. (I call her "my girl!!")