A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is non-practicing.
Learn more about Dr. Celeste Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celeste Riley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celeste Riley, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gene Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Riley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Pathology Associates, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celeste Rita Riley MD is a female Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Celeste R. Riley practice?
- Dr. Celeste Riley has 1 office location.
Dr. Celeste Riley practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pathologists.