Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Celeste Soberano
Dr. Celeste Soberano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Soberano is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center - Beaches, St. Vincent's Medical Center Southside and Memorial Hospital Jacksonville. Dr. Soberano has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Celeste Soberano has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Celeste Soberano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Barbara Rappaport
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi22
Dr. Benjamin Thomas
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0.11 mi4
Dr. Shawn Chopra
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0.16 mi9