A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celeste Wilcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celeste Wilcox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilcox
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilcox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celeste Wilcox, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilcox graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Wilcox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Paris Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celeste Ann Wilcox MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Celeste A. Wilcox practice?
- Dr. Celeste Wilcox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Celeste Wilcox practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Paris, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Idabel, OK.
See Paris Internists and Paris Oncologists.