A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celeste Wilcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celeste Wilcox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celeste Wilcox, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilcox graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Wilcox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Paris Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celeste Ann Wilcox MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Celeste A. Wilcox practice?
- Dr. Celeste Wilcox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Celeste Wilcox practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Paris, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Oncologists.