Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
c-section show details c-section
by T on Feb 13th, 2014

Dr. Williams delivered my baby last year and I had a C-section, she and the man who assisted her left a surgical sponge in my womb the size of a hand towel and I'm not a big woman, I don' know how they didn't see it but I would not recommend her if you need a C-section.

Without a doubt, the best OB/GYN in town! show details Without a doubt, the best OB/GYN in town!
by Rick on Apr 3rd, 2013

Dr. Williams will go out of her way to make sure the patient is comfortable and knows everything that is happening. Thank you for helping us deliver our new baby girl. Without you, we do not feel the experience would be nearly as amazing!

No thanks show details No thanks
Sep 5th, 2012

I wish I could rate bedside manner even lower than "poor". The other patient that wrote about weight stuff is so accurate that it's scary. I will not be going back to Dr. Williams

Do not waste your time! show details Do not waste your time!
Oct 10th, 2011

This woman only talks about your weight & refuses to focus on the real issues that are going on with your body. I went to this woman for irregular periods & ended up finding a mass in my uterus but because I'm "so young" she refuses to do anything about it...instead, she pointed to my being overweight & stated that I "had to lose weight" & wanted to talk with me about ways to do that. I broke down crying in her office because of her lack of compassion & harsh tone & she just sat there & later asked, "well...do you have any other questions?" This woman's bedside manner is that of rude & inconsiderate. If you are a skinny woman, she'll be super nice to you but if you are a larger woman, you should probably save yourself the heartache & frustrations.

I love Dr Williams show details I love Dr Williams
by Kacie E on Jul 7th, 2010

I love Dr. Williams!!! She helped me through my first pregnancy... anything I had a question about she was more then willing to spend time with me and explain everything! My labor went as planned as it could and she kept me updateded on everything.. My husband and I are happy to say that she is my doctor I will be going to her as long as she plans on practicing... I hope she delievers all of my children... Thank you again Dr. Williams