A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celeste Wiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celeste Wiser is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celeste Wiser, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiser graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Wiser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Med Center
- Napa State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celeste Beryl Wiser MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Celeste B. Wiser practice?
- Dr. Celeste Wiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Celeste Wiser practices Psychiatry near Napa, CA.
See Napa Psychiatrists.