Dr. Celestine Detrana MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

January 29th, 2016
Fantastic doctor in all areas, very comfortable to talk to and great, helpful advise in diagnosis.

May 28th, 2014
You won't find many MDs this dedicated
Over the past 3 years, I have kept coming back to Dr. DeTrana for many reasons. I can't even begin to describe what a positive experience it is every time we meet for therapy. I don't know many MDs this dedicated, effective, and personable.

December 5th, 2013
Not Feeling Comfortable with her
Just didn't click well with her. I wanted help saving my marriage, and it almost seemed more like a fight to get Dr. Detrana to stop telling me I should divorce him. I went elsewhere and that Counselor saved my marriage.

November 27th, 2013
Do not see this DR
Unprofessional, out for money, hates men and acted like a teenager. She discusses your information with her lover/office assistant and have nothing but open wallets for their patients to fill.

October 31st, 2013
Not to impresed
While there, I couldn't help but think she was just in it for the money at this point, never felt engaged or that she was really that interested. There are better Doc's out there for the price.

October 25th, 2013
Don't send your wife here
After a few months, I come to realize that Dr. Detrana does not like the male species. She has turned my wife against me instead of helping. I'm sorry she must have had a bad expierence with a former partner, but this seems to carry over to her work. Be very careful sending your wife there.

October 23rd, 2013
Marriage Destroyer!
Do not go to this doctor, she has no empathy and she destroyed our marriage in a matter of months. No caring, nothing but you should get out of your marriage advise. There wasn't even that big of a problem with our relationship, but she made sure there was problems in a matter of weeks. DO NOT USE!

June 17th, 2013
patient
I have been a patient w/ dr detrana for many years, I am so much healthier today because of her, she is so non -judgdmental, helps you work thru your weaknesses to find your strenghs, and has helped me become a much better person to myself and those I love. I would highly recommend her to anyone. I have been to many psychiatrists and no other doctor ever provided the care and knowledge I have recieved from her. Dr Detrana is outstanding in field.

June 15th, 2012
Dr. Detrana has been invaluable in my mental, emtional, social, and physical health.

February 2nd, 2010
Great psychiatrist
Over the years, for both myself and my children, I've seen different psychiatrists, with mixed experiences. Dr. DeTrana is by far the best. I feel very comfortable talking with her. She is compassionate and insightful. Through the work I did with her, I learned so much about myself, and the things in my life which interfered with my happiness. What I learned through my work with her, had a big impact on my relationships with my children, my wife and my co-workers. I wish I had the opportunity to work with Dr. DeTrana years ago.She offerred me medication options, explaining the pros and cons of each. She made it clear that the medication decisions were mine to make, and that her role was to educate me about what the possibilities were. She respected my decision to not use any medicine at first. She respected me, and guided me to a better life. I can't recommend this doctor highly enough.