A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celestine Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celestine Joseph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celestine Joseph, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from University Of Colombo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 8 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celestine Michael Joseph MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Celestine M. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Celestine Joseph has 7 office locations.
Dr. Celestine Joseph practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flushing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Flushing Obstetricians & Gynecologists.