Celestine Mararac Is this you?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 11th, 2009

Great Doctor

The best doctor I've had. A very pleasant person who is easy to talk to. Explains everything where I can fully understand what's going on. Always does a thorough follow up. My health has improved greatly since starting to see her 3-years ago. My diabetes is currently under control and my cardio health has also improved. Helped me get through a very difficult period in my life. A compassionate, caring person. She saved my life.

July 28th, 2015